Last modified: May 29, 2020 Location: Whitehouse Station, NJ 08889 Target Area: County
- Meet your basic needs. Create a new daily schedule.
- Prioritize your health. Manage any current medical conditions.
- Stay intentionally calm. Staying composed most of the time will benefit you and others. Use brief meditation exercises to help.
- Get outdoors. Walk, hike, bike or jog.
- Be kind to yourself.
- Connect with others. Use online messaging and video apps to talk with family members and friends. Host virtual game nights or family dinners.
- Use uplifting words. Remind loved ones you appreciate them.
- Limit media exposure. Stay informed but take breaks so every "breaking news" story doesn't create stress.
- Get creative. Use this time as an opportunity to engage your creativity.