Approximately 43.5 million adults in the US care for their parents. Roughly 80% are over the age of 50. Being a caregiver can take an emotional and financial toll on you and your family. Having a plan in place will help.
- Make sure your parents have a Power of Attorney (POA) as there are many types
- Have your own care plan in place for the future (Long-term care insurance)
- Understand Long-term care coverage and costs and what is covered and not covered
- Make sure your siblings are on board regarding your parent's care plan
- Planning and understanding Medicaid based on your financial need
We can help you make sure that you have the right plan in place. Feel free to call us at 908-268-2356 or email email@example.com